PhD in applied mathematics and biomathematician.
I work on mathematical models in biology, based on ordinary and delay differential equations.
During my PhD, I focused on the dynamics of food intake, body weight and adipose tissue with regulations by related hormones (ghrelin, leptin).
- M Jacquier, HA Soula, F Crauste, A mathematical model of leptin
resistance, Mathematical Biosciences (2015), 267:10-23.
- M Jacquier, F Crauste, CO Soulage, HA Soula, A
of the dynamics
of body weight and food intake in rats submitted to caloric
restrictions, PLoS One (2014), 9(6): e100073.
I did my PhD in biomathematics from October 2012 to February 2016, under the supervision of Mostafa ADIMY
and Hédi SOULA
Conferences, Workshops, Summer schools
- Advanced Lecture Course on Computational Systems Biology (Compsysbio), Aussois (France),
the development of leptin resistance"
- European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (ECMTB), Gothenburg (Sweden), June
"Model of the dynamics of food
intake, body weight and energy expenditure in rats"
- Colloque Inter'Actions 2014 en Mathématiques, Lyon (France), May
Member of the organizing
d'échanges et de formation en biologie, Porquerolles
(France), April 2014
- Workshop Euroméditerranée 3+3 "Modèles et méthodes mathématiques
en dynamique cellulaire", Marrakech (Morocco), January 2014
"A model of the dynamics of
body weight, food
intake and energy expenditure in rats"
annual meeting, Tempe, Arizona, June 2013
"Model of the
dynamics of food
intake and body weight in rats"
- 2015-2016: Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Probabilities (Bachelor in Mathematics and Economics)
- 2015-2016: Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, R practicals (Bachelor in Mathematics and Economics)
- 2015-2016: Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Probabilities for computer science (Bachelor in Mathematics and Computer science)
- 2015-2016: Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Basic mathematical techniques (Bachelor in Physics and Chemistry)
- 2014-2015: INSA Lyon, Undergraduate department: mathematics
- 2014-2015: INSA Lyon, Biosciences department: Python programming.
- 2013-2014: INSA Lyon, Undergraduate department (first year): mathematics (analysis).
Antenne INRIA Lyon-La Doua
56 Boulevard Niels Bohr
tel. : +33 (0)4 72 43 74 92
E-mail: marine.jacquier [at] inria.fr