I am PhD student at Institut Camille Jordan (ICJ) in the team Modélisation Mathématique et Calcul Scientifique. My advisors are Mostafa Adimy (ICJ, Université Lyon 1, France), Laurent Pujo-Menjouet (ICJ, Université Lyon 1, France) and Michael Mackey (CAMBAM, McGill University, Canada).
My works deals with stochastic models of biological problem, particulary gene expression model, cell differentiation model and protein aggregation model. I'm interested in hybrid modelling, and study stochastic processes, limit theorem, asymptotic properties.
Research interests and Collaborators
- Bursting in self-regulated gene expression model
- Michael Mackey (CAMBAM, McGill University, Canada)
- Marta Tyran-Kamińska (Institute of Mathematics, University of Silesia, Poland)
- Jinzhi Lei (Center for Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua Univeristy, China)
- Changjing Zhuge (Ph.D. student at Center for Applied Mathematics, Tsinghua Univeristy, China)
- Alexandre Ferreira Ramos (Escola de Artes, Ciências e Humanidades, USP, Brazil) )
- Probabilistic differentiation models in the hematopoietic system
- Stochastic nucleation-aggregation model
- Biological polymer model with fragmentation and lengthening under flow
- Erwan Hingant (ICJ, Université Lyon 1, France))
- Individual stochastic spatial/delayed models
- Xavier Pellegrin (Institut Jacques Monod, Université Paris Diderot, France) ).