I am a CNRS researcher at the Institut Camille Jordan (ICJ), Université Lyon 1.
Before that, I was a postdoc at the Institut für Mathematik, Universität Zürich, in the research group of Valentin Féray.
I completed my Ph.D. under the supervision of Jeremy
at LIAFA,Université Paris 7 Diderot, in September 2015. Here is the manuscript of my thesis "Integer partitions : Rogers-Ramanujan type identities and asymptotics".
My research interests are topics at the interface between
Combinatorics and Number Theory, in particular integer partitions, q-series, asymptotics, additive combinatorics, and algebraic combinatorics.
Postal address :
Institut Camille Jordan
Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
43 Boulevard du 11 novembre 1918
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex
e-mail : dousse [at] math.cnrs.fr
Papers and preprints
- On partition identities of Capparelli and Primc
- Asymptotics for skew standard Young tableaux via bounds for characters (with V. Féray)
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., to appear.
- Generalizations of Capparelli's identity (with J. Lovejoy)
Bull. London Math. Soc., to appear.
- Weighted dependency graphs and the Ising model (with V. Féray)
Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Ser. D, to appear.
- An overpartition analogue of q-binomial coefficients, II: combinatorial proofs and (q,t)-log concavity (with B. Kim)
J. Combin. Theory Ser. A. 158 (2018), pp. 228-253.
- On a Rogers-Ramanujan type identity from crystal base theory (with J. Lovejoy)
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), pp. 55-67.
- Unification, refinement and companions of generalisations of Schur's theorem
Analytic Number Theory, Modular Forms and q-Hypergeometric Series, Springer (2018), pp. 213-251.
- Siladić's theorem: weighted words, refinement and companion
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), pp. 1997-2009.
- A generalisation of a second partition theorem of Andrews to overpartitions
J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 45 (2017), pp. 101-128.
- Overpartitions with restricted odd differences (with K. Bringmann, J. Lovejoy and K. Mahlburg)
Electron. J. Combin. 22 (2015), no.3, paper 3.17.
- An overpartition analogue of the q-binomial coefficients (with B. Kim)
Ramanujan J. 42 (2017), pp. 267-283.
- Asymptotic formulae for partition ranks (with M. H. Mertens)
Acta Arith. 168 (2015), pp. 83-100.
- A generalisation of a partition theorem of Andrews
Monats. Math. 179 (2016), pp. 227-251.
- On Dyson's crank conjecture and the uniform asymptotic behavior of certain inverse theta functions (with K. Bringmann)
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 368 (2016), pp. 3141-3155.
- A combinatorial proof and refinement of a partition identity of Siladić
Eur. J. Comb. 39 (2014), pp. 223-232.
- On a generalisation of Roth's theorem for arithmetic progressions and applications to sum-free subsets
Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 155 (2013), no. 2, pp. 331–341.
- On generalizations of partition theorems of Schur and Andrews to overpartitions
Ramanujan J. 35, issue 3 (2014), pp. 339-360.
Publications in conference proceedings
- The method of weighted words revisited
FPSAC 2017, Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire issue 78B, paper 66
- A generalisation of two partition theorems of Andrews
FPSAC 2015, DMTCS Proceedings, 27th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics (FPSAC 2015), pp.297-308, 2015
At the University of Zurich
At Université Paris Diderot
- Academic year 2014-2015: Teaching assistant (exercise sessions) for the course Elementary Algebra and Analysis I
- Academic year 2013-2014: Teaching assistant (exercise sessions) for the course Elementary Algebra and Analysis II
Conferences and Talks
- Colloquium, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong, April 2019
- Discrete Geometry and Combinatorics seminar, Cornell University, Ithaca, USA, April 2019
- Journées Alea, CIRM, Marseille, France, March 2019
- BIRS workshop "Asymptotic algebraic combinatorics", BIRS, Banff, Canada, March 2019
- Probability seminar, ENS Lyon, France, February 2019
- Théminaire, ENS Lyon, France, February 2019
- 2019 q-day Meeting, KIAS, Seoul, South Korea, January 2019
- Combinatorics seminar, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, South Korea, January 2019
- Journée de l’équipe Algèbre, Géométrie, Logique, ICJ, Lyon, France, January 2019
- Journée de l’équipe Combinatoire et Théories des Nombres, ICJ, Saint-Étienne, France, December 2018
- Discrete Math Days, Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey, October 2018
- Algebra and Number Theory seminar, Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey, October 2018.
- George Andrews' 80th birthday conference, The Pennsylvania State Universtity, State College, USA, June 2018
- Combinatorics and geometry seminar, University of Washington, Seattle, USA, June 2018
- Combinatorics and number theory seminar, Institut Camille Jordan, Lyon I, France, June 2018
- "Vertex algebras and related topics" conference, University of Zagreb, Croatia, May 2018
- Enumerative combinatorics workshop, MFO, Oberwolfach, Germany, May 2018
- Colloquium, Queen Mary University, London, United Kingdom, December 2017
- Colloquium, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA, December 2017
- Journée Charles Hermite "Théorie des graphes et théorie des nombres", Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France, November 2017
- Colloquium, Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Universität Bonn, Germany, November 2017
- Discrete mathematics seminar, Universität Zürich, Switzerland, October 2017
- Algebra seminar, University of Zagreb, Croatia, October 2017
- Combinatorics seminar, UC Berkeley, USA, October 2017
- Algebra and discrete math seminar, UC Davis, USA, September 2017
- Discrete math seminar, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada, September 2017
- FPSAC 2017, Queen Mary University, London, United Kingdom, July 2017
- Intercity number theory seminar, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, March 2017
- Number theory seminar, Institut Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France, November 2016
- Discrete mathematics seminar, Universität Zürich, Switzerland, November 2016
- Computations and proofs seminar, INRIA, Palaiseau, France, April 2016
- Alladi60 conference, University of Florida, Gainseville, USA, March 2016
- Journées Alea, CIRM, Marseille, France, March 2016
- Discrete mathematics seminar, Universität Zürich, Switzerland, March 2016
- Journées de Combinatoire de Bordeaux, LaBRI, Bordeaux, France, January 2016
- Séminaire Flajolet, IHP, Paris, France, December 2015
- Phd defense, Université Paris Diderot, France, September 2015
- FPSAC 2015, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea, July 2015
- Number theory seminar, KIAS, Seoul, Korea, July 2015
- Combinatorics seminar, LIAFA, Université paris Diderot, France, June 2015
- Discrete mathematics Seminar, Universität Zürich, Switzerland, April 2015
- Groupe de lecture "équations aux q-differences", Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France, February 2015
- Number theory seminar, Université de Lorraine, Nancy, France, October 2014
- Number theory seminar, KIAS, Seoul, Korea, August 2014
- LIX combinatorics seminar, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, June 2014
- Atelier stéphanois de combinatoire additive, Université de Saint-Etienne, France, May 2014
- Algebra and number theory seminar, University College Dublin, Ireland, April 2014
- Journées holonomes, Institut Joseph Fourier, Grenoble,France, February 2014
- CAESAR seminar, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, November 2013
- Combinatorics seminar, LIAFA, Université Paris VII, France, November 2013
- Number theory seminar, University of Cologne, Germany, October 2013
- 28th Journées Arithmétiques, Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France, July 2013
- Journées du GT Combinatoire Algébrique, Université Marne-la-Vallée, France, June 2013
- CALIN seminar, LIPN, Université Paris XIII, France, May 2013
- Combinatorics and number theory seminar, Institut Camille Jordan, Lyon I, France, May 2013
- U12ème forum des jeunes mathématiciennes, IHP, Paris, France, November 2012