A few scientific links
- Images des Maths, past and present mathematical research explained by mathematicians to non-mathematicians (in French).
- Paris Centre for Quantum Computing, bringing together researchers from various institutions around Paris and with various scientific backgrounds (computer science, physics, mathematics).
- Shetl-Optimized, Scott Aaronson's blog.
- My CQ state, Thomas Vidick's blog.
- What's new, Terence Tao's blog.
- tcs math, James Lee's blog.
- Libres pensées d'un mathématicien ordinaire, Djalil Chafaï's blog (partly in French).
- quanta rei, blog of the Quantum Correlations Group at the University of Nottingham.
Last update: November 4th 2017