Main research interests
Quantum information theory, High-dimensional convex geometry (commutative and non-commutative), Random matrices...
Publications and preprints
- Approximating quantum channels by completely positive maps with small Kraus rank (with Andreas Winter), preprint.
- Random quantum correlations are generically non-classical (with Carlos González-Guillén, Carlos Palazuelos and Ignacio Villanueva), Ann. Henri Poincaré (2017).
- Flexible constrained de Finetti reductions and applications (with Andreas Winter), J. Math. Phys., Vol. 58, No. 092203 (2017).
- Should entanglement measures be monogamous or faithful? (with Gerardo Adesso, Sara Di Martino, Marcus Huber, Marco Piani and Andreas Winter), Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 117, No. 060501 (2016).
- Parallel repetition and concentration for (sub-)no-signalling games via a flexible constrained de Finetti reduction (with Andreas Winter), Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 2016, No. 11 (2016).
- k-extendibility of high-dimensional bipartite quantum states, Random Matrices Theory Appl., Vol. 5, No. 1650011 (2016).
- Relaxations of separability in multipartite systems: semidefinite programs, witnesses and volumes (with Otfried Gühne, Marcus Huber and Ritabrata Sengupta), J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., Vol. 48, No. 505302 (2015).
- Zonoids and sparsification of quantum measurements (with Guillaume Aubrun), Positivity, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 1-23 (2016).
- Locally restricted measurements on a multipartite quantum system: data hiding is generic (with Guillaume Aubrun), Quant. Inf. Comput., Vol. 15, No. 5-6, pp. 512-540 (2014).
- Distinguishing multi-partite states by local measurements (with Andreas Winter), Commun. Math. Phys., Vol. 323, No. 2, pp. 555-573 (2013)
Last update: November 4th 2017