I am mathematics professor at Université Jean Monnet and researcher at Institut Camille Jordan.
I am a member of the Institut Universitaire de France since Sept. 2022.
My research interests lie at the edge between Mathematical Physics and Probability theory.
Areas of expertise
- My main domain of research is Random Matrix Theory that I study using the Topological Recursion.
These works have deep connections with integrable systems.
- Applications broad from enumerative geometry, combinatorics, asymptotics of Toeplitz determinants and integrable differential systems. I also study generalizations to β-ensembles.
- I have also some interests in probability and statistics with works and sub-Gaussianity properties and related fields.
- I also realize data analysis for applied applied science (medecine, biology, etc.).
- I am author of 3 textbooks on statistics and probability.