Institut Camille Jordan,
Univ. Lyon 1, 43 bd du 11 nov. 1918,
69622 Villeurbanne cedex,
- Self-interacting random walks
- Random walks in random environment
- Analysis and probability on self-similar sets
- Spectral theory (random or self-similar Schrödinger operators).
- And marginally : rational dynamics, hypergeometric integrals.
Publications : here
Some selected publications : here
Editorial activity :
Chief Editor, with Grégory Miermont, of Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré (B)
Associate Editor of the Bulletins et Mémoires de la SMF
A trimester on Probability in Lyon : ProbabLYon
Workshop in Lyon : Statistical Mechanics, random planar geometry and interacting random walks
Conference in CIRM : Random Walks with Memory
PhD Students :
Thomas Gérard, phD started in September 2016,
Xiaolin Zeng , thesis defended December 2015
Elodie Bouchet, thesis defended June 2013
Laurent Tournier thesis defended July 2010,
fribergh thesis defended June 2009.