public transports link the main spots in Lyon with subways or tramways. Tickets are sold by machines at every subway and tramway station. This map
contains the main lines and the main stations to consider:
- "Gare Part-Dieu" (at the center, main hub): national and international trains, airport shuttle
- "Université Lyon 1" (at the top, on tramway line T1): Institut Camille Jordan (Braconnier building, accross the street)
- "Place Jean-Jaurès" (at the bottom, on subway line B): hotel "Séjours et Affaires – Park Avenue"
- "Vieux Lyon" (at the left, on subway line D): restaurant "Les Lyonnais", old city
- "Hôtel de ville" and "Bellecour" (at the left, on subway line A): downtown