Doctorant à l'Institut Camille Jordan sous la direction de Lionel Nguyen Van Thé et Todor Tsankov.
I am working at the intersection of Model Theory and Probability Theory. My PhD thesis focuses mostly on the notion of unique ergodicity.
Articles et Preprints
- Invariant measures on products and on the space of linear
orders (with Todor
Tsankov), submitted Arxiv.
- Minimal model-universal flows for locally compact Polish
groups (with Andy Zucker),
accepted at Israel Journal of Mathematics Arxiv.
- Extending partial automorphisms of n-partite tournaments
(with Jan Hubička, Matěj Konečný and Marcin Sabok),
accepted at Eurocomb 2019 Arxiv.
- Unique ergodicity of the automorphism group of the
semigeneric directed graph, accepted at Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems Arxiv.
- Topological dynamics of Polish group extensions (with Andy Zucker), submitted Arxiv.