Postdoc at Carnegie Mellon University since September 2021.
I am working at the intersection of Model Theory and Probability Theory. My PhD thesis focuses mostly on the notion of unique ergodicity.
Papers and Preprints
- Asymptotic Theories of Classes Defined by Forbidden Homomorphisms (with Manuel Bodirsky), Arxiv.
- Invariant measures on products and on the space of linear
orders (with Todor
Tsankov), Journal de l'Ecole Polytechnique, Mathématiques, Tome 9 (2022), pp. 155-176, Arxiv.
- Minimal model-universal flows for locally compact Polish
groups (with Andy Zucker),
accepted at Israel Journal of Mathematics, Arxiv.
- Extending partial automorphisms of n-partite tournaments
(with Jan Hubička, Matěj Konečný and Marcin Sabok),
accepted at Eurocomb 2019, Arxiv.
- Unique ergodicity of the automorphism group of the
semigeneric directed graph, accepted at Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems Arxiv.
- Topological dynamics of Polish group extensions (with Andy Zucker), accepted at European Journal of Combinatorics, Arxiv.