I am currently Professeure des Universités at Université Lyon 1, in the Math laboratory Institut Camille Jordan (UMR CNRS 5208). My research interests are in statistical physics, large scale limits of interacting particle systems. You can find more in my CV (last update 09 2022).
- Weekly probability and statistics seminar:   In Lyon, every thursday 2pm, see here!
- Weekly statistical mechanics seminar:   Online, every wednesday 5pm or 6pm, see here!
★ Job offer ★   One post-doc position is open. Contact me for details!
ContactInstitut Camille Jordan Université Lyon 1 43 bd du 11 novembre 1918 69622 Villeurbanne cedex Mail:   msimon [AT] math [DOT] univ-lyon1 [DOT] fr Office:   119 (Bâtiment Braconnier, first floor)
- School in Mathematical Physics "Scaling limits and generalized hydrodynamics" (27-31 March 2023): https://indico.gssi.it/e/ScalingLimits
- 27th Itzykson: Fluctuations far from equilibrium (31 May - 2 July 2023): https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/29430/
- 43rd Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (24-28 July 2023): https://www.spa2023.org/
- PDE & Probability in interaction: functional inequalities, optimal transport and particle systems (22-26 January 2024): https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2988.html
- Lu Xu (2022), ANR Micmov
- Linjie Zhao (2020-2022), FEDER Tremplin ERC
- Gabriel Nahum (2021-2024), cotutelle agreement with IST Lisbon (P. Gonçalves)
- Master Thesis
- Adel Assakaf (2022)
- Sonia Velasco (2020)