I am an assistant professor (Maître de conférence) at Université Lyon 1 since September 2011. I belong to the Algebra, Geometry, Logic group since september 2021.
Office: Braconnier 227
Current Research Interests
I am mainly interested in algebraic and logical structures arising from Functional Analysis (including operator algebras and their applications to Algebraic quantum field theory).
In that respect, I am interested in the recent advances in
Continuous Model theory and its applications to functional analysis and von Neumann algebras.
More generally, I am working on categorical models of substructural logics (primarily Linear logic and its variants and extensions), towards using similar algebraic frameworks more adapted to (non-commutative) functional analysis (for instance, to understand the categorical structure on classes of locally convex vector spaces or on Operator spaces).
Publications and preprints on current research interests
Most of my articles can be found on Arxiv.
Links to published versions or preprints can be found below.
Continuous model theory and logic .
Planar algebras and Applications to Subfactors.
- Continuous model theories for von Neumann algebras Journal of Functional Analysis
Volume 277, Issue 11, 1 December 2019, 108308 (Also Arxiv:1508.03202)
- (with Marie Kerjean) Models of Linear Logic based on the Schwartz $\varepsilon$-product. Theory and applications of Categories, Volume 34 - 2019, 1440-1525
- (with Stephen Curran and Dimitri Shlyakhtenko) Free analysis and planar algebras. Proceedings of the 2014 Maui and 2015 Qinhuangdao conferences in honour of Vaughan F.R. Jones’ 60th birthday p 115
Past research interests
My previous research interests and links to older publications can be found on my previous web-page.
Local (or virtual) seminars
- CHoCoLa: Curry-Howard : Calcul et Logique.
- Algebraic rewriting seminar
- Algebra Seminar in Lyon
- Logic Seminar in Lyon
Recent and Future Activities
Teaching (in french)
A list of courses given before 2020 and their web pages is here. Starting with the COVID19 pandemic, my teaching webpages are on the university plateform Claroline Connect.
part of the program: Representation Theory, from Schubert Calculus to Rewriting, Master of Advanced Mathematics second year,
2019 - 2020, Lyon.