Personal data and CV
Full name: Filippo Ambrogio Santambrogio
Born in Milan (Italy), June 13th, 1980
Grown-up in Milan (1980-1999), studies in Pisa (1999-2006), in Paris
from 2006 to 2018, just arrived in Lyon.
Citizenship : Italian and French; status: married with Anna, one daughter
(Maud, born on Oct 30 !!).
Languages: Italian, French, English, some Spanish (not a lot), trying
to learn some Greek.
- Bronze Medal at 40th IMO, Bucharest, July 1999
- Student at Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa
First rank ex-aequo in the admission contest, September 1999
- Laurea thesis at Università di Pisa, July 2003,
advisor: Giuseppe Buttazzo
- PhD studies again at SNS Pisa, January 2004-December 2006
two short stays in France
Université Bordeaux 4, with Guillaume Carlier, 3 months in 2004
ENS Cachan, with Jean-Michel Morel, 6 months in 2006
- PhD thesis "Variational problems in transport theory with mass concentration",
advisor: G. Buttazzo again, December 2006
- Post-Doc at ENS Cachan, January-August 2007
- Assistant professor in Paris-Dauphine from September 2007 to August 2010 (hired on the position on "Mathematical Finance, Mathematical Economics and Game Theory")
- Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches, November 2009
- Professor in Paris-Sud, 2010-2018
- Director of the PDE Master program at Paris-Sud, 2011-2015
- Promoted to the first class of professorship (say, full
professor), May 2014
- Director of the Optimization Master program at Paris-Saclay,
- Visiting professor (CNRS-Imperial fellow) at Imperial College
London, Jan-July 2017.
- Junior Member of Insitut Universitaire de France since October
- Visiting professor (John-von-Neumann professor) at TUM, Apr-June 2018.
- Professor at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 since
in English (Oct 2017).
in French (Nov 2015).