Here are a few slides which give an overview of some of the papers that can be found on the publication page
Noise sensitivity of Boolean functions and its applications in percolation theory
- Slides from Oded Schramm memorial conference in Redmond, September 2009
- Introduction to the course on noise sensitivity and percolation with Jeff Steif for the Clay summer school 2010 (Buzios, Brazil)
- High frequency criteria for Boolean functions, talk in Cambridge, March 2011
Exclusion sensitivity of Boolean functions
- Critical percolation under conservative dynamics, talk at the PASI summer school, Buenos Aires, 2012.
Near-critical Ising model
- Slides from the Bernoulli congress in Istanbul, July 2012.
Scaling limit of the magnetization field
- Slides, Percolation and Interacting Systems, MSRI, February 2012.
Quantum gravity and KPZ formula (after Duplantier-Sheffield)
- Slides from the Bourbaki seminar, March 2012.
Habilitation defense (HDR). December, 9th 2013