Here are a few slides (not updated since 2013 though ..) which give an overview of some of the papers that can be found on the publication page
Noise sensitivity of Boolean functions and its applications in percolation theory
- Slides from Oded Schramm memorial conference in Redmond, September 2009
- Introduction to the course on noise sensitivity and percolation with Jeff Steif for the Clay summer school 2010 (Buzios, Brazil)
- High frequency criteria for Boolean functions, talk in Cambridge, March 2011
Exclusion sensitivity of Boolean functions
- Critical percolation under conservative dynamics, talk at the PASI summer school, Buenos Aires, 2012.
Near-critical Ising model
- Slides from the Bernoulli congress in Istanbul, July 2012.
Scaling limit of the magnetization field
- Slides, Percolation and Interacting Systems, MSRI, February 2012.
Quantum gravity and KPZ formula (after Duplantier-Sheffield)
- Slides from the Bourbaki seminar, March 2012.
Habilitation defense (HDR). December, 9th 2013