GEOMETRY OF QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT
CIRM, Marseille, 9-13 January 2012
Here are some informations about the conference. This page will be updated
The talks are scheduled to start on Monday 9:00 and to end on
You can now find the (updated) schedule and
People are expected to arrive on Sunday 8th (and then have dinner at
CIRM), and to leave on Friday 13th evening.
It is possible to stay at CIRM on the night from Friday to Saturday,
including dinner & breakfast (you have to pay for that extra night),
however note that the CIRM closes on Saturday morning.
of confirmed participants
to come to CIRM
For people interested in hiking around Luminy, here is a
Here are links to prensentations given during the week.
G. Aubrun (Lyon), S. Szarek (Cleveland and Paris), E. Werner (Cleveland
and Lille), K. Zyczkowski (Krakow).
- A. Montanaro, Weak multiplicativity for random quantum
- A. Ambainis, On random nonlocal games
- G. Sarbicki, Exposed positive maps and
entanglement witnesses - a sufficient condition
- Seung-Hyeok Kye, Classification of bi-qutrit PPT entangled edge states by their ranks
- A. Harrow, Different
perumtations are almost orthogonal
- D. Chruściński, Non-Markovian dynamics vs.
- N. Datta, How many singlets are needed to create
a single copy of a bipartite state using LOCC ?
- J. Graboswki, Segre maps and entanglement for
multipartite systems of indistinguishable particles
- M. Horodecki, Selected results and open
problems in quantum entanglement theory
- P. Levay, Entanglement from deformed tori
- A. Winter, Operator norms in quantum
information: Distinguishability of states under restricted families of
- A. Sawicki, Symplectic geometry of quantum
- C. King, Properties of typical outputs states from
channels in high dimensions